Pedals Down Under
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pedals Down Under

Cycling Related Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Guest's ChatBoxGuest's ChatBox  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vermont Secondary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Vermont Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Vermont Secondary   Vermont Secondary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:46 am

Instead of doing the usual WARBY volunteer job for all and sundry, Dennis and I will ride support for the team of students, teachers and parents from Vermont.

From memory I think there'll be about 18 in their team, but I'm sure Donna will correct that if I'm wrong. They expect to have their team jerseys within a couple of weeks and will look pretty schmick on the ride.

The jersey looks a bit like this, except that the collar is now red and the blanks spaces are now filled with sponsor names and logos.

Vermont Secondary JerseyfrontA1

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pedals.forumotion.com
donna33

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Vermont Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermont Secondary   Vermont Secondary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:33 am

Time to correct you Norm our school is Vermont Secondary College and yes your right we will have 16 boys and 1 girl 3 staff (myself included) and 5 parents. we are al pretty excited and will be recieving our new tops new week. Very Happy
ps Thanks for your great design input Norm thumb
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Vermont Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermont Secondary   Vermont Secondary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:44 am

Gosh! Embarassed So there'll be 25-ish all up? Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
donna33

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Vermont Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermont Secondary   Vermont Secondary Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:06 pm

what a sight we will make all riding along in those tops!!!! plus you and Dennis so there will be 27 Vermont SC bodies peddling along
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Vermont Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermont Secondary   Vermont Secondary Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:37 pm

And pedalling along too! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vermont Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermont Secondary   Vermont Secondary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vermont Secondary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pedals Down Under :: Upcoming Events & Rides :: Great Vic Bike Ride Schools Forum-
Jump to: